Hunters of the North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters of the North

When the Dark Lord strikes, We strike back.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions:

Go down 
+6
Lapwing
Malezar
the Boss
Lardor
Eorin
Alia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Alia

Alia

Introductions: Empty
PostSubject: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Hi my name is Alia... 21 yrs old and at the moment I live in Holland. Before that I lived in Aussie where I was born. I am very easily addicted to gaming and when I am there's no way to get me off my addiction Wink
When I think of anything more, I will edit this.... Laughing

Last edited by on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eorin
Eorin

PostSubject: Who am I?   Introductions: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:50 pm

Hi there, I am Eorin! (guess u already knew that)
But still, I'm gonna tell something about myself.
I am 14 years old, Very young indeed... Most people won't expect it, I live in Holland.
I'm a bit addicted to the game so that's the reason I play this much.. Who isn't addicted Very Happy
Well, that's it for now, see you online king

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lardor
Lardor

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:25 am

*Stand up* HI my name is Lardor and im a gameoholic 25 years old live in sweden.
Like helping out low lvls allso help out higher lvls when i can=p
If you wanna know somthing more you got to face me in combat jocolor

Last edited by on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the Boss
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:24 am

Hi, I am the forum boss. My real name is Bert and since I don't have a char yet in the game you can just call me Bert. Rolling Eyes I made this forum on request of Alia. If any of you have any questions or suggestions about whatever, pls do tell me Cool
Back to top Go down
https://lotrohunters.board-directory.net
Malezar

Malezar

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:50 am

Mae Govannen! My name is Malezar ( in game ofc ) and im soon ( for 19 days ^^ ) 27 years old >< so old >< Im hunter 50 lvl and a Warleader Grachuk Drakehelmet ^^ I'm from Poland but from 2 years i live in Dublin in Ireland and its ok for me Smile Love Guinness beer ^^ Also i;m bass player in Gothic-metal band "Sacrum of Elegy" . As my freep im a officer of Alia kinship and i got rank 6 in ettenmoors Smile My Grachuk soon will get rank 3 ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malezar
Lapwing

Lapwing

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:54 pm

I'm Lapwing, lvl 48 Elf Hunter, hopefully soon to be lvl 50.

Looking for likeminded hunters to spring some well timed camoflage / rain of thorns ambushes on wandering creeps in the Ettenmoors.

I'm also looking for a jewler / tailor to make some recipies I've found. My equipment is of a good but not excellent level yet.
Back to top Go down
sheeraen

sheeraen

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Hiya all ^^ I'm Sheeraen as a freep n Hellokitty as a creep lol. My real name is Paula, I live in Poland, n I'm almost 21 yrs old, dont know wht to write coz I'm shy LOL, check my website if u wanna see how do i look like ^^
see ya in etten Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheeraen1
Eraedin

Eraedin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:33 pm

Hi, I'm Merwyn.14 years old and I live in Holland.
I am not addicted to lotro and I don't play it every day coz I think it's boring to play often.My character is Eraedin Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ninielle

Ninielle

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:02 am

Hi well my names Gail **Dont spead it around though and no laughing guys *** I live in the South East UK but work in London. I 31 years old **SOB**. I like various music, posh parties, shopping, watching movies (old ones).... Played the game since Gilrain server came up but been playing Warg creep mostly recently which is great fun.

Ps my typings rubbish in the game especially when I play the game after going out and partying LOL. lol!
Back to top Go down
Montuil

PostSubject: BUUUUHH   Introductions: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:17 pm

hi guys

it is me Montuil Smile

missed me Very Happy

i am in saying hi now, i miss playing with you guys i might start playing again soon but i dont know i have the time please add me on msn : Magnusjensen1@hotmail.com

hugs from

Magnus jocolor jocolor bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Eorin
Eorin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 pm

Hey Montuil!!
Great to hear from you again, how's things going?
And your college going okay? Anyway I've added you on msn, and well... good luck!

Greetz Eorin king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions:   Introductions: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunters of the North :: Members :: Intruduction-
Jump to: